M&S Water are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employers. We are committed to supporting and developing our people in reaching their full potential. Our current open opportunities are below:
We are currently recruiting:
- Water Service Layers to operate on our domestic works.
- Water Main Layers to operate on commercial sectors of our business.
- M&R Teams
- Self lay teams.
Candidates wishing to apply must have the relevant experience.
- EUSR Water Hygiene Card (Clean Water)
- Full Clean UK driving license including towing
- CSCS (Shea Water Desirable)
- Digger Ticket
- EUSR Thrust Bore Training
- NCO Mains & Service Layer
N.B training will be provided to the correct candidate
All CV’s are to be sent to Recruitment@MandSWater.co.uk.
Please note we will not be accepting phone enquiries.
Due to our continued expansion M&S Water Services is currently recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to work in our Commercial and Finance department.
The role will be to take over the commercial management of a demanding tier one contract.
Tasks will include cost authorisation, monitoring staff productivity, preparation of payment applications.
M&S are looking for the someone to expand the knowledge of our team and assist the company in its continued growth.
Salary is negotiable.
Please send a copy of your CV with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we will not be accepting phone enquiries