M&S Water Services (Utilities) Ltd are currently recruiting a Supervisor
Candidates wishing to apply must have:
- EURS NWH Card (Clean Water)
- Full Clean UK driving licence including towing
- CSCS (SHEA Water desirable)
- NRSWA Supervisors
The successful candidate will be expected to be:
- Reliable, prompt and have a flexible approach to working
- Trustworthy and protect the company’s confidentiality
- Able to prioritise workload
- A team player
A brief overview of the responsibilities
- Ensuring our teams work safely in accordance with the company’s Procedures.
- Ensure the personal health and safety of all on site personnel including clients, sub-contractors, suppliers, visitors and general public.
- Ensure all operational works are carried out safely, within company-documented RAMs
- Comply with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all plant or equipment is in good condition and within maintenance and inspection timescale / calibration dates.
- Report any near misses discovered during the working day.
- Carry out investigations into accidents/incidents where required.
- Complete Tool Box Talks and weekly safety briefings as required.
- Developing and coaching of Team Leaders and Assistants.
- The ability to recognise different services during excavation, foreseeing any potential issues before continuing.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justified.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org