M&S Water Services (Utilities) Limited are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer to join our Utility Installation Department.
The candidate would be responsible for undertaking the commissioning of water infrastructure. The candidate must have a water industry background. Training will be provided to the correct successful if required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking Hydrostatic Pressure Testing, chlorination, de-chlorination and commissioning of water infrastructure as instructed. Working to standards and codes of practice, ensuring that all work is undertaken to a high standard of safety and technical quality.
- Ensuring the execution of all operational works are carried out safely, within company-documented Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Have a full and comprehensive understanding of, chlorinating and sampling procedures.
- Undertaking flushing activities to ensure assets have the correct turnover of water and supplies remain wholesome.
- Collecting and delivering water samples to approved locations within the relevant timescales.
- Undertaking valve operations in line with M&S Water, client and local water authorities’ procedures.
- Escalate, in line with M&S Water’s procedures, any circumstance which may affect the quality of the drinking water.
- Record required data while onsite including as-laids details, test data etc.
- Must have a water industry background, training will be provided to the successful individual if required.
- A current EUSR Blue Water Card.
- A current EUSR SHEA (W) qualification.
- NRSWA – (Operative) qualification.
- Valve Operations.
- EUSR Hydrostatic Pressure Testing – Training provided.
- EUSR Chlorination – Training provided.
- EUSR Sampling – Training provided.
- Water NCO2 Main/Service Laying – desirable.
- Good I.T knowledge including using a laptop/iPad, being able to send emails, using Microsoft word and view job packs remotely.
- Using M&S Water’s works management systems to input/extract data.
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justified.
Please apply in writing to email@example.com