M&S Water Services (Utilities) Ltd are currently recruiting a Supervisor Candidates wishing to apply must have:
- EURS NWH Card (Clean Water)
- Full Clean UK driving licence including towing
- CSCS (SHEA Water desirable)
- NRSWA Supervisors
The successful candidate will be expected to be:
- Reliable, prompt and have a flexible approach to working
- Trustworthy and protect the company’s confidentiality
- Able to prioritise workload
- A team player
A brief overview of the responsibilities
- Ensuring our teams work safely in accordance with the company’s Procedures.
- Ensure the personal health and safety of all on site personnel including clients, sub-contractors, suppliers, visitors and general public.
- Ensure all operational works are carried out safely, within company-documented RAMs
- Comply with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all plant or equipment is in good condition and within maintenance and inspection timescale / calibration dates.
- Report any near misses discovered during the working day.
- Carry out investigations into accidents/incidents where required.
- Complete Tool Box Talks and weekly safety briefings as required.
- Developing and coaching of Team Leaders and Assistants.
- The ability to recognise different services during excavation, foreseeing any potential issues before continuing.
M&S Water Services (Utilities) Limited are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer to join our Utility Installation Department. The candidate would be responsible for undertaking the commissioning of water infrastructure. The candidate must have a water industry background. Training will be provided to the correct successful if required. Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking Hydrostatic Pressure Testing, chlorination, de-chlorination and commissioning of water infrastructure as instructed. Working to standards and codes of practice, ensuring that all work is undertaken to a high standard of safety and technical quality.
- Ensuring the execution of all operational works are carried out safely, within company-documented Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Have a full and comprehensive understanding of, chlorinating and sampling procedures.
- Undertaking flushing activities to ensure assets have the correct turnover of water and supplies remain wholesome.
- Collecting and delivering water samples to approved locations within the relevant timescales.
- Undertaking valve operations in line with M&S Water, client and local water authorities’ procedures.
- Escalate, in line with M&S Water’s procedures, any circumstance which may affect the quality of the drinking water.
- Record required data while onsite including as-laids details, test data etc.
- Must have a water industry background, training will be provided to the successful individual if required.
- A current EUSR Blue Water Card.
- A current EUSR SHEA (W) qualification.
- NRSWA – (Operative) qualification.
- Valve Operations.
- EUSR Hydrostatic Pressure Testing – Training provided.
- EUSR Chlorination – Training provided.
- EUSR Sampling – Training provided.
- Water NCO2 Main/Service Laying – desirable.
- Good I.T knowledge including using a laptop/iPad, being able to send emails, using Microsoft word and view job packs remotely.
- Using M&S Water’s works management systems to input/extract data.
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence.
M&S Water Services (Utilities) Limited are currently recruiting:
- Water Service Layers to operate on our domestic works.
- Water Main Layers to operate on commercial sectors of our business.
- M&R Teams
- DS/AdHoc Teams.
- Self-lay/WIRS teams.
- Full Clean UK driving license including towing
- CSCS (Shea Water Desirable)
- NPORS/CSCS Digger Ticket
- EUSR Thrust Bore Training
- NCO Mains & Service Layer